UX Designer Required for Top UX Consultancy
UX Designer for Consultancy in London – £35,000 - £45,000
Want to create innovative services that make the mundane simple yet exciting for a consumer audience of an array of powerful brands?
A design consultancy committed to putting people at the centre of the design process in order to create valuable user experience through multiple digital touch points.
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic mid weight UX designer who wants to work on a range of clients in order to create user friendly service applications that delight. There is also the opportunity to travel with key clients based across Europe of which you will be required to make monthly meetings whilst predominantly based in their London office.
This is a great agency for a Mid Weight UX Designer to grow and develop with consistent training and mentoring, competitive salary and 5% bonus. Why wait, apply today!!
The Role as UX Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a UX designer to grow and develop in a specialist UX agency working on powerful brands innovating their services and improving customer loyalty.
You will be hands on across the full user experience life cycle;
· Research; conducting usability testing, research and analysis, creating experience maps and facilitating workshops etc.
· Bringing the user experience to life through creating wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, reports and other UX deliverables
· Present ideas to clients in confident persuasive manner to win their confidence in design your choices.
· Actively represent the agency at industry events, commenting on blogs attending conferences and even speaking at events in time.
Are you an enthusiastic Mid weight UX Designer looking to take your career to the next level within a role that is dedicated to developing and pushing you forward?
We do you have…
· At least 2 years’ experience across the full UX lifecycle with a strong portfolio demonstrating both research and design?
· Experience working in a dynamic team ideally within an agency environment?
· Strong communication skills and ability to develop valuable relationships with internal team members and key stakeholders?
· Willingness to travel abroad?
If this sounds like you then APPLY below.