Lead UX Designer required to join Growing Start-up Branch of Global Media Group
UX Designer for Start-up branch of Global Media Group in London – up to £70,000
We are pleased to be working with one of the most exciting media companies that have recently set up a start-up branch in Central London, producing highly innovative data driven products.
An experienced UX Designer is required to lead the efforts in the London office, working alongside engineers, product managers and researchers to focus on disruptive innovation within the market. This is a challenging role that requires a real problem solver that is passionate about working on large scale tech products to rival the biggest web giants.
With a monthly reach of 250 million unique users, this is an amazing opportunity to work on large scale disruptive tech products. You will be joining a hugely talented team with members coming from some of the world’s web giants!
Our client is undergoing a huge digital transformation across all of their 130 companies globally, there is a lot going on and many exciting projects to get stuck into. Based in cool offices in Central London they have a strong start up vibe and are at the heart of the city.
There will be an element of travel with the role, a few days a month to visit the other teams across Europe.
The Role as UX Designer
As a UX Designer you will be working on data driven impactful products that hundreds of millions of people will be using. Working within the advertising team alongside the engineering and product team, there is an agile work environment with a real product focus. Producing a MVP and iterating on V1, V2 and V3, it is a fast paced and exciting environment.
You will be working on a wide variety of products including social networks, price comparison tools, online marketplaces etc. With huge amounts of data accessible from the userbase, the client is focusing on designing personalised web tools to really target the customer based on data.
- Conduct user research and use data to inform and create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and prototypes
- Create large scale products for both mobile and desktop platforms
- Work on complex problems to create truly innovative and market changing products
- Present findings in a clear way that can be communicated to various stakeholders
This is a fast paced role so ideally you will have worked in a similar environment, working in agile alongside engineers, product managers and user researchers. You will be intellectually curious, driven and work with a pragmatic approach. You will be suited to the role if you’re a problem solver that is passionate about disruptive innovation, with a creative outlook.
- Strong understanding and experience of UX and usability principles
- Experience of working on large scale products
- Entrepreneurial flair, ideally with experience of working on a media or marketplace project
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members located across Europe