UX Designer For New Thinking Property Start-up
UX Designer for Property Start-up in Central London – up to £45,000
I am looking for a UX designer to join an already well established market place in their journey to become the go to property platform.
Our client is an online property start-up that is changing the way that properties are let and sold. Founded just over 18 months ago, the company has grown rapidly with 100 employees now working in their London office. Working within the buoyant property industry, the start-up are disrupting the traditional estate agent model and instead, offering a customer focused product to make the whole home buying and letting process easier.
The company offer a range of services that cover the full buying and letting process, from advertising, photography, viewings right through to mortgage advice, insurance and conveyancing.
The Role as UX Designer
My Client is looking for a talented UX designer who can design and shape their unique products and experiences. They are looking for someone who can push user research processes so that they can be passed over to the creative team to make beautiful seamless designs with great functionality for customer and users.
- Leading research sessions in a range of methodologies
- Analyze existing data and create hypotheses about what may happen on the site
- Present findings from user testing/research sessions to all stakeholders within a project
- Be a team player who is able to work closely and collaboratively with product managers, other designers and developers
- Help run requirement sessions with internal users to gather insight for building new product features and improving existing ones
- Demonstrable experience creating exciting yet simple-to-use prototypes for web and mobile that provide a great user experience
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate individual who really strives in a busy environment, you will have some solid experience behind you and will be ready to really own the UX of a company.
- Experience managing and running user testing/research sessions
- Previous experience in an agile environment or with agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience creating prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
- Experience using tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, Photoshop etc
- Be open to receiving objective feedback and improving upon it