UX Designer – Leading online marketplace
UX Designer for Leading online marketplace in London – £40,000-£60,000
A market leading internet services company are looking to bring in a UX designer to play an integral part in taking their platform to the next level and in the process affecting the lives of millions of users for the better,
My client specialises in helping the consumer save money and constantly strives to improve the ease of making important financial decisions. This role will involve a high level of autonomy and freedom in making decisions, swanky offices in London, high standards of equipment and a great benefits package.
The Role as UX Designer
This role focuses on increasing the retention and usage of customers, with the aim of one-time customers becoming life long customers.
- Optimisation of platform
- Leading workshops for collaboration between teams
- Develop personas, experience maps, user flows, wireframes
- Creation of prototypes
- UX experience
- Proficient in UX knowledge
- Web site / mobile experience
- Understanding of User Research methods
- Proficient in software such as Axure, Sketch, Invision or similar
If this sounds like something you would be interested in – give me a call on 07710085788 or drop me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org!