UX Designer for International Financial Institution
UX Designer for Innovative Finance Brand in London – £40,000 - £55,000
Want to join a growing team of digital enthusiasts and make your mark as UX Designer, getting involved at the beginning of a global transformation in finance? Read more…
An international Financial Institution making waves in the financial sector for their innovation and fin-tech mentality. They are transforming the way that people interact with their money in a global capacity; building a new dynamic digital team to drive the business forward and explore new and innovative avenues to facilitate the way consumers send and spend their money around the world.
Want to help drive the fin-tech revolution and develop products/platforms used by the masses? This is a unique UX design role where you can be a part of a huge movement right from the core and help drive this business forward into the ever expanding digital world of finance.
The Role as UX Designer
As UX Designer you will be an integral member of the new digital team within a company that truly understands the value of good design. Believing you can have both brains and beauty, they strive to differentiate themselves within a crowded market place by develop products/platform that are both intelligent and aesthetically pleasing.
Therefore it is your job as UX designer to create intuitive, intelligent and beautifully constructed user experiences for a broad range of products and services.
· conduct research and user testing, communicating findings to influence business outputs
· create concepts and communicate design rational both visually and verbally
· create wireframes and work with designers on interface design and functional prototypes
· take initiative and drive change in your team and organisation.
Are you a strategic thinker committed to creating products used and loved by the masses?
Yes, well do you have…
· demonstrable experience of UX processes and methodology?
· experience analysing data and using web analytics to inform decision making?
· Experience working as a UX Designer as part of a collaborative team of several disciplines; UX, Design, Tech, Project Management etc
· 3-4 years’ experience
· Preferably financial experience though not essential?
If this sounds like you, then APPLY below.