UX Designer for Innovative Software Group
UX Designer for Software Group in Oxfordshire – £30,000 - £35,000
This is a great opportunity for a Junior to MW level UX Designer that has come from a UI Design background / education. You will be working across a suite of six innovative property industry products within a newly acquired software business.
Our client is a software, technology and design solutions provider within the property industry. Having recently been acquired by a large property portal, the design team are now looking for a talented UX/UI hybrid Designer.
The company has an impressive portfolio of products including property software in the cloud, residential sales and lettings tools and a home-movers comparison site to name a few key product streams.
Now that the company has joined forces with a well-known property portal, the group can offer the full range of resources needed for consumers when renting or buying a new home.
There are currently 80 employees in the office in Oxfordshire, and an option for working from home 1 to 2 days a week.
The Role as UX Designer
This is a great opportunity for a Junior to MW level UX Designer to create designs that will change the property industry by utilising modern technology to help consumers and agents.
You will learn from the UX/UI Designer who encourages ongoing training and development, as well as being involved throughout every part of the product development process from initial concepts to helping with the launch.
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic Agile environment
- Explore the end-to-end customer journeys for the key products
- Communicate your designs to the team including product managers and other stakeholders
- Conduct user research to inform designs and facilitate user testing sessions
- Produce high-quality deliverables across the full UX lifecycle including sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Diverse portfolio showing your UX design process and high-quality designs
- Willingness to learn and grow with a fast-expanding property group
- Experience in bringing your designs to life through mock-ups and prototypes using HTML and CSS
- A knowledge of frontend responsive frameworks would be beneficial
- Experience of designing mobile applications