UX Designer for Dynamic Media Brand
UX Designer for Media/Publishing in London – £40,000 - £50,000
Want to create experiences that delight for a trend setting media brand who continues to lead the way?
A leading media brand continuously evolving within the ever changing media landscape, spanning a multi-platform digital operation and staying a head of the digital revolution.
Currently going through a re-structure this is an exciting time to join a dynamic team of UX designers. Working closely with editorial UX is a crucial for business output, improving the internal systems to make it smoother and quicker for journalists to get their articles to market and keeping the business competitive.
Staying ahead of industry trends is key and therefore blogging, attending or speaking at events are encouraged in order to stay submerged in UX and continuously develop yourself as a UX designer. With central London offices, competitive salary/bonus and a strong office culture and great work to life balance, this is the perfect UX Designer role.
The Role as UX Designer
A fast paced environment working agile and pushing MVT to rapidly get things to market and start to test, iterate and develop offerings. As the UX designer you will be part of an integral multidisciplinary team working together to continuously evolve and improve products.
· work on the entire UX lifecycle; optimising and innovating with new features using lean UX, being data informed and using hypotheses led design and research techniques.
· work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to create world-class products through research, validation, outstanding execution and iterative releases.
· conceive and document solutions through UX documentation; user flows, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, personas, prototypes or user stories.
· input into product roadmaps to develop and suggest new projects
Are you a committed UX designer always striving to push your own development as well as being a driving force within your team to help continuously drive your company’s offerings?
Yes, well do you have…
· experience working in an agile team with extensive UX and research knowledge?
· ability to think strategically, analyse and interpret market and consumer information?
· experience building hypothesis via user research and developing business goals into KPI’s to inform and develop your designs?
· a passion for UX and appreciation of how it is used for business and commercial values?
Sound like you? Then get in touch today!! APPLY below.