UX Designer For Cutting Edge Product Start Up
UX Designer for Product Start Up in London – Up to £55,000
I am looking for a mid-weight UX designer to work with a start-up based in London who specialise in digital content production. This is an opportunity to join a growing team being part of creating cutting edge solutions for house hold brands.
Our client is a growing start-up who currently boast high end and high street fashion and e commerce sites as their ever expanding client list. They constantly to innovate their products and iterate their technology to meet the demands of the current market. Their solutions help to create and manage a diverse range of content for ecommerce businesses that want to inspire and change online shopping experience to create a more fluid and intuitive journey. Their platform includes various different aspects from video and image optimization to software that can identify a user and product content specifically for them. They are located in the heart of East London and offer great flexible working plans, they celebrate a great work life balance. My client is looking are an individual who both loves the company and what they are do but also does not take their work home and can switch off when needed to ensure wellbeing and time to pursue interests and hobbies.
The Role as UX Designer
This role will see you working with a team of talented and ambitious people in an agile fashion to create designs any large ecommerce site would be proud of. You will sit in the product team of 6 consisting of a product director, a head of UX, two BA’s and two UX designers where you will play a key role in delivering the customers journey of various different solutions.
- Work with the product team to articulate, conceptualize an develop complex ideas to drive decisions and facilitate understanding of the product
- Apply user centered thinking to all design ideas
- Be the users advocate and facilitate dialog around end-user requirements and business requirements.
- Be involved with research and help to facilitate user workshops and testing sessions
This role would suit a candidate with a few years’ experience who is now looking to take the next step in their career with getting really stuck in to projects that will make a different to millions of unique users daily. This client is incredibly fast paced and to assure you are successful and enjoy this role you would need to not be scared of change and be able to keep up with the pace.
- Experience with single and multi-brand eCommerce retail in an agile environment
- Experience Cloud based and SaS solutions
- Experience with content creation solutions such as CMS, Digital Asset Management.
- Solid UX skills in the areas of user research, personas, workflows and wireframes
- Able to quickly grasp the fundamentals of a complex domain.
A beautifully crafted portfolio showcasing your recent work is a must to be considered for this role.