UX Delivery Lead – Innovative client side role – £50K
UX Delivery Lead for global client in London – £50,000
Newly created role at a company who is leading the way in tech and innovation within their field
You will join a market leader across EU and Australia. Having recently moved into brand new offices complete with; funky break out areas, an in-house canteen (offering subsidised meals and free breakfast on a Friday!) and fantastic views of London.
You’ll join an open and collaborative environment where every single employee is encouraged to ‘seek to innovate’ and ‘dare to challenge’.
If you want to work in a start up environment but still have the security of an established company then this role is one for you!
The Role as UX Delivery Lead
This role will oversee and improve operations whilst not losing track of the quality and value that the user centred design process can deliver. You will sit as part of the UX department and is integral to ensuring clear communication between the delivery teams and with UX management.
It will be your responsibility for ensuring all customer facing change is well defined, understood, & planned accordingly. Furthermore, the role will require you to support UX initiatives aimed at continually maturing our UCD process.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Take responsibility for ensuring the product team delivers to expectations by;
- Triaging requests into the team to ensure all requirements are complete and understood
- Ensuring priorities are aligned with key stakeholders
- Ensuring estimations are provided and tracked
- Constantly reviewing workload and capacity
- Ensure the quality of the holistic experience by working seamlessly with other delivery teams and the UX governance group
- Build a cross brand/platform definition of the product from a user perspective
- Strengthen relationships with key stakeholders within the Business Delivery Office and the wider business responsible for delivering the ongoing experience in-line with business expectations
- Create especially strong relationships with agile development leads and product owners
- Work with user research to ensure insight forms a key part of the team’s delivery
- Think innovatively with a constant focus on refining the ways of working
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working as a project manager, delivery manager or agile lead. Preferably within a UX/creative team/process but as a minimum with a digital delivery focus.
- A working understanding of the different UX disciplines and experience of utilising different delivery methodologies such as agile and lean
- Experience managing team capacity and mapping dependencies
- An ability to provide detail to wider stakeholders up to executive level when needed
- A calm level head approach and can deal with tight timelines and at times conflicting priorities
- A proven record of building relationships