User Researcher for Trusted UK Charity
User Researcher for Trusted UK Consumer Advocate Brand in London – £35,000 - £40,000
A consumer charity, this client has evolved beyond traditional digital publishing to become a service led organisation building amazing digital products, advocating for consumers.
Bringing their design capabilities in house, they have built an internal “agency” to push consumer centred design and create digital products with a fully integrated user experience. UX is at the core of their capabilities with research and testing high up on their priority list; boasting in house labs for testing.
With a central London location, competitive salary and a great work to life balance this truly is an awesome role.
The Role as User Researcher
An integral team member, the User Researcher will work closely with Product Managers, UX and creative teams as well as key business stakeholders in order to design and develop their portfolio of products and services. Addressing complex design problems, this is a hands on role, running user testing sessions end to end to provide sound design solutions.
* Coordinate user testing, interpreting results and incorporating them into design and development efforts
* Own end to end user testing, directly observing participants in both lab and remote testing
* Provide heuristic reviews for multiple, simultaneous projects
* Work with the Principal UX to ensure that all activities and processes adhere to User-centred design methodology and principles.
Are you a hands-on User Researcher looking for a role where you can really make an impact?
You will be a proactive User Researcher with ample experience physically testing real users in lab based scenarios as well as having solid presentation and communication skills.
Do you have…
* an in depth knowledge of UCD methodology & production processes.
* a thirst for keeping a breadth of new digital experiences and emerging trends to inspire design practice
* experience working iteratively within a dynamic agile team
* experience in managing user testing both internally and externally