User Researcher required to join Niche Drinks Start-up
User Researcher for Niche Drinks start-up in London – £40,000 - £45,000 + share options + amazing benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a User Researcher to join a fast expanding drinks distribution start-up in London.
There are currently 35 talented people in the company, with growth plans to double in size over the next couple of years. Based in some of the coolest offices in London (as voted by Time Out), you will be working in the open plan offices next to the distribution centre where the produce is stored and processed.
There are many impressive perks of the job too, including unlimited paid holiday, flexible working and lots of fresh fruit and snacks on offer to name a few.
The Role as User Researcher
This is an exciting opportunity for a User Researcher to shape the role that research plays in this innovative start-up. Your research will play a big part in the product decisions and to be successful in the role, you will have a proactive approach and enjoy taking responsibility for your own work.
You will be helping to improve the customer experience across the whole journey, finding out the current pain points etc. For example one of the current projects is focusing on the on boarding process, and your research will make a real difference to customer drop off rates.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer and define the best choice of user research methods
- Run focus groups, talk to customers and create personas
- Present and communicate the findings with the team to create actionable insights
- Conduct usability tests across desktop, tablet and mobile
- Ensure data and findings are used to inform design decisions
Our client is looking for a talented User Researcher with at least a couple of years industry experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment. As the voice of the customer within the team, you will have the opportunity to up-skill team members and you will enjoy multi-tasking on various projects.
- Ability to analyse qualitative data and make suggest solutions based on the findings
- Knowledge and experience of using various research techniques
- Comfortable running focus groups, one to one interviews, writing test scripts etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a start-up environment