User Researcher for Public Sector Clients within a Design-driven Consultancy
User Researcher for Design-driven Consultancy in Surrey – up to £40,000
Would you like to conduct User Research for multi-platform products and services within the public sector?
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an Agile team delivering first class user experiences for over 100 organisations within the public sector.
Our client is a design-driven, independent tech company that offers end to end solutions for public sector clients. The diverse workforce can take projects from discovery, research and design right through to development and applications management.
There are ~200 employees in the offices in Surrey, and the company is known for having a great work/life balance and enjoyable work environment.
Benefits include a company profit share scheme, 25 days holiday and a training and development programme.
The Role as User Researcher
As a User Researcher you will be supporting various project teams, providing research support for bid responses and helping to build the research capabilities within the company.
- Decide on the best research strategy for each client (focus groups, 1:1 interviews, guerrilla testing, surveys etc.)
- Work independently to plan, facilitate and deliver research
- Turn insights into recommendations and actions for the clients
- Keep on top of industry trends through reading blogs, attending events and conferences
You will be working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team alongside designers and developers. Previous experience of working on a government project would be beneficial.
- Experience and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Degree in related field would be beneficial
- Advocate of a user-centred approach to product development
- Confident communicator
- Interest in data with experience in using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
*Please note you will be required to complete BPSS checks after receiving the job offer