2 x Freelance User Researchers – Government Body – Coventry
User Researchers for Government Body in Coventry and UK based fieldwork – £420 per day
Are you a User Researcher that would like to make an impact on the digital services offered by the government? This is an exciting opportunity to conduct research and provide valuable insight and recommendations to a government department that improves funding for further education services.
You will be working with a specialist User Research and Strategy agency that are based in London. As a permanent User Researcher within the team, you will be working full-time at the government offices in Coventry.
The government agency allocate funds to further education colleges, training organisations and employers (over £1bn in funding annually). You will be helping to provide insight into where these funds should be allocated, with the aim of growing the economy and driving growth.
The Role as User Researchers
You will be based in Coventry, however there will be fieldwork (roughly 2 days every fortnight) to various locations in the UK. As an integral member of the team, you will manage your own time and organise your field work visits across the UK. The fieldwork travel and accommodation will be covered by expenses .
- Devise appropriate research strategies for every project
- Develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative research findings
- Design, facilitate and analyse usability test sessions
- Use your time effectively by thorough planning and good organisational skills
My client is looking for an experienced User Researcher, ideally with experience of working within a government role. With strong communication skills you will be responsible for managing your own time and budget for various projects.
- Experience of working as part of an agile software delivery team
- Over 3 years experience in a user research/design research role
- Degree in a related field (HCI, Psychology, Anthropology etc.)
- Ability to decide on the best research methodology and plan your approach