User Researcher for Creative Marketing Company – Upto £55,000
User Researcher for Marketing Company in London – Upto £55,000
This leading marketing brand are looking for an experienced user researcher to join their company as the sole researcher in their team. This is an excellent opportunity to shape the role and really drive the research there.
This client specialises in affiliate marketing and constantly strives to push the boundaries in terms of innovative and creative design that results in an amazing end experience for their users. They collaborate with online gaming and gambling companies to create cutting-edge solutions.
The Role as User Researcher
As the sole User Researcher you will need to be a confident self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to conduct and evaluate customer insight analysis. You will also be working closely with Tech, Design and Conversion teams to ultimately optimise the user experience.
This role will involve:
- Planning and delivering studies that will uncover the motivations and behaviours of the client’s users, applying both quantitative and qualitative methods to your practise
- Creating dashboards to monitor performance and insights
- Communicating your findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and senior team members
- Providing recommendations for improvements based on your user insights and persona creation
- Working in an agile, fast-paced and fun environment
The ideal candidate:
- Very strong in qualitative research as well as solid experience in persona creation, user journey maps, flows, wireframing and usability studies
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and able to provide examples of research success that has driven commercial growth
- Some knowledge of quantitative research methods including questionnaire design, behaviour analysis, statistical and analytical concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and confident engaging with senior stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of digital trends and relevant technology
Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like something you’d be interested in!