User Researcher Contract for Award Winning Charity
User Researcher for Award Winning Charity in Central London – £300-£400 per day
An award winning charity that genuinely change their clients lives for the better are looking for a User Researcher for an initial 3-6 month contract. Used by millions they strive to make a difference and rely on their content team to fully understand their users and maintain and develop their website and online resources.
Boasting central London offices and an opportunity to help improve an integral service for many users, developing a product that is sincerely created to help others, this really is a User Research contract not to be missed.
An initial 3-6 month Lead User Researcher contract to advocate and represent User Research across the business and support the digital content team; generating new actionable user insights to develop and improve their service for their dedicated users.
- Deploy multiple user research methodologies to develop service.
- Plan, design, conduct and analyse qualitative research
- Implement various research approaches such as guerrilla testing, concept testing, interviews, ethnographic observations etc.
- Mentor and develop the team, implementing best practice systems and processes.
As the Lead User Researcher, you will be passionate about user centred design with a track record of putting the user at the heart of everything you do.
Do you have…
- experience gathering user requirements for web based services?
- familiar with managing, executing and analysing qualitative research from usability test sessions?
- experience working in a collaborative agile environment within a diverse team of UX, Designers, developers etc. to create and develop new products and services?
Sound like you? Want to find out more? Then get in touch today! Send your CV to email@example.com or call ….