User Researcher for Award Winning Hospitality Brand
User Researcher for Hospitality Brand in Central London – £45,000 - £55,000
Do you consider yourself to be a qualitative research guru? This is an amazing opportunity for an experience researcher to join an innovative hospitality brand and provide insight from experience, physical and digital research.
As a market leader in the creation of hospitality apps, the digital team is using innovative technology to meet the growing demands of a digital generation, ultimately aiming to increase revenue and improve the digital customer experience.
Their digital presence has a huge reach with over 27 million customers every month across the UK. They provide both white label and bespoke digital solutions for a range of platforms from tablet to mobile and kiosks. Their main focus to remain at the forefront of technology and design whilst innovating industry boundaries.
You will be working in their brand new open plan offices with lots of comfy work areas, booths and whiteboards. The benefits package includes an impressive annual bonus, private healthcare, 25% off all brands, 25 days holiday, share scheme and more.
The Role as User Researcher
This role will involve observing customer behaviour in a physical environment. For example you might be looking at the future of check in and how innovative technology could improve the whole experience.
- Set up an in-house testing lab for regular qualitative research sessions
- Plan, co-ordinate and conduct in-house usability testing sessions
- Write user participant briefs, manage market research suppliers and be the ‘go-to’ for Experience Research in the company
- Select the best research methodology for each project
- Conduct ethnographic research across their hotel and restaurant chains
You will have 3 to 4 year’s minimum experience within a similar User Research / UX Research / Experience Research / Service Design role. As someone with strong communication skills, you must also have the natural ability to listen and observe users in their natural environment.
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of research methodologies
- Ability to manage your time and prioritise tasks
- Proven experience of arranging and conducting usability test sessions
- Ability to provide actionable insight from research findings
- The hiring manager is keen to see a portfolio showing any research projects and deliverables you have
- Experience of working in an agile development environment alongside UX teams, developers and product designers