User Researcher – 2 year fixed term contract
User Researcher for Not for profit organisation in London – £40,000-£55,000
An inspiring organisation dedicated to affecting positive change across the globe are looking for a User Researcher to join their R&D team and play an integral part in investigating a variety of projects linked to data trade.
My client is passionate about building a trustworthy data ecosystem helping people all around the world make better decisions and protect them from harmful potential. They strive to bring fairness and trust into all economies using data. By helping Businesses and Government get data to people in need, my client is making a massive impact to the wellbeing of millions of people. They are now looking for a User Researcher for the next 2 years to join them in their quest to make these positive changes.
The Role as User Researcher
- Plan & Conduct User Research
- Develop & Innovate User Research methods
- Ethnographic Studies, Qualitative Interviews, Experience maps
- Carry out usability sessions
- Extensive Research experience
- Familiar with Qualitative & Quantitative Research methods
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
If this sound of interest to you – give me a call on 07710095788 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org