User Researcher – Award Winning Software Start-up – London
User Researcher for Start-up in Central London – £30,000
Do you want to help to shape an industry and build the next generation of software for a fast growing start-up? An ambitious User Researcher is required to join an award winning high growth software start-up based in Central London.
A talented User Researcher is required to join a fast growing accounting software start-up that was founded in 2010 and has quickly grown to 100 employees spread across 4 offices globally.
The award winning software can be used by partnerships, small businesses and individuals (including bookkeepers and accountants). The software removes the burden of admin for small businesses (200m around the world), saving time and improving cost efficiency.
There is a huge scope for further growth as the product can be easily integrated with leading software services within the industry. With a recent investment injection of ~£7m, the team are now looking for a User Research specialist to join the customer experience team.
The Role as User Researcher
You will be working in a collaborative, fast paced team that includes a Customer Experience Manager, Head of Digital, Head of Content and Product Owners. You will be conducting research and testing for mobile and desktop. There is a vibrant work culture where progression and development are both encouraged, with quarterly salary reviews for high achievers.
- Define research goals and strategy, recruit research participants, write test scripts etc.
- Conduct online tests and use analytics tools to gain insight into bounce rates, signup and payment percentages and funnels
- Conduct user testing using methodologies including guerrilla to quickly validate the effectiveness of a new design, iteration or feature
- Define high level personas and workflows
- Share the research findings with the team and communicate the recommendations
- Identify new opportunities in improved process workflow and product
- Monitor health and maturity of new user cohorts
Our client is looking for a smart, curious User Research that will drive research and testing within the business. Working closely with the Customer Experience Manager, you will be the first specialist researcher within the London team.
- Knowledge of the key research and testing methodologies
- Experience of conducting research using a wide range of methodologies (behavioural & attitudinal and qualitative & quantitative)
- Confident in customer facing communication, research and discussions
- Ability to quickly turn around data into meaningful reports and stories that can be used to improve product and sales processes
- Understanding of administrative and business financial functions would be advantageous