Lead User Research for Boundary Pushing Media Company
Lead User Research for Media & Publisher in London – £65,000 - £75,000
Want to work for a highly respected Media and Publishing company recognised for high class journalism as well as boundary pushing innovation within its sector?
A valued publication at the forefront of the digital revolution, transitioning from offline to online media and innovating the user experience and interaction in today’s digital world.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Senior, Lead, User Research Manager to work for an excellent brand on multiple interesting projects whilst making history by transforming the way news is consumed and in turn impacting the way the company makes money. If that’s not enough, they also offer a great work to life balance where you can work from home 1 day a week with flexible 9.30am to 5.30pm hours.
The Role as Lead User Research
As UX Researcher you will be working collaboratively with multiple teams from UX, Designers to product and data; you will be integral to business outputs, your research impacting direction of projects and future of the company. Working on a variety of key projects from looking at ways to improve membership and subscription to researching more innovative technologies like voice control.
You will get involved in all areas of research focusing heavily within the discovery phase, helping identifying missed opportunity and looking into more behavioral research, examining customer motivation and ambitions for signing up.
Day to day you will…
- Be a true leader; leading UX research whilst mentoring a team of 2-3 UX researchers.Uphold their ultramodern in-house research lab.Solve problems through research to establish best answer possible through both quant and qual research methodology.Be a research advocate driving the companies understanding of UX research
Contribute to wider strategic decisions; endorsing user research and insights to inform product discovery and development which is essential given the rapidly shifting landscape.
Challenge internal thinking to help them raise their game and always stay on top of industry trends.
You will be a passionate UX researcher ready to be a part of history, transforming the way news is consumed by the masses.
You will have…
• Great leadership skills, driving your team to lead the digital revolution
• Experience implementing best practise processes to ensure efficient product development
• Experience with both qualitive and quantitive data and using research to impact business outputs.
• Prior expereinece in either media or subscription based technology is a plus but not essential.
If this sounds like the UX researcher role you’ve been looking for then get in touch today!!