User Research Manager for 12 month FTC with Property Platform
User Research Manager for Property Platform in London – £40,000
User Research manager required for a 4 days per week 12 month maternity cover role with a property platform in London.
Our client is a property platform that operates a multi-channel approach and holds a unique market position and product offering. With an inspiring CEO and approachable and talented management team, the company have been expanding through strategic acquisitions over the past year. The websites and mobile apps receive over 50 million visitors every month.
They have a great company culture with regular socials, good work/life balance, social responsibility and partnerships with charities. Benefits include; 25 days holiday, medical insurance, enhanced maternity and paternity benefits, pension scheme, bonus, birthday day off and lots more.
The Role as User Research Manager
You will be working in an Agile product development process reporting to the Head of UX who is a great mentor.
- Work in collaborative teams with UX Designers, Visual Designers and Product Owners to support their research needs
- Deliver insight and recommendations to inform designs for mobile apps and website
- Promote UCD research across the business
- Share learnings with the design team to empower them to conduct user research autonomously
- Combine quantitative insight with qualitative insight
- Set up various tests, facilitate workshops and labs, manage the user research panel list and participants
- Communicate research findings and themes
- Experience of working in Agile methods
- Strong knowledge and understanding of a variety of research methodologies
- Experience in facilitating focus groups
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with various departments in the business
- Confident setting up and conducting usability tests
- Expert in conducting competitive research, user mapping, funnel analysis and user video analysis