User Research Lead for Renowned Consumer Driven Marketplace
Lead User Researcher for Online Brand in Gloucestershire – Upto £50,000
Currently looking for a Lead User Researcher for this online brand, based in Gloucester. This is a really exciting opportunity to work as part of a great team, where you’ll have the freedom to operate autonomously, designing and conducting research to uncover user motivations and behaviours, in order to inform optimised UX.
This client is a brand that constantly strives to help to inform the financial decision making of their customers. Not only will you be working in a dynamic, fun and friendly environment where everybody is passionate about what they do, you’ll also be working in one of the UK’s most unique offices!
The Role as Lead User Researcher
Here, you will be responsible for conducting research to understand the requirements of the customers and distilling these insights into recommendations to improve the overall user experience
Your role will involve:
- Constantly liaising with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met and balanced with consumer requirements
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research to uncover the attitudes and motivations of customers
- Identifying appropriate A/B and multivariate tests to run
- Working with the scrum team to ensure the desired objectives are being met
The ideal candidate:
- Solid experience in designing and conducting research intended toward improving the experience of the user
- Experience working in a B2C role in an agile UX environment
- Motivated and ambitious, can work autonomously and identify new areas of opportunity
- An excellent communicator, both orally and verbally
- Experienced in both quantitative and qualitative research, as well as un using Analytical tools such as Google Analytics
If this sounds like your ideal role then drop me a message at email@example.com!