User Research for Government Project
User Research for Government in London – £450 to £500
Looking for a challenging role working with complex builds and intrinsic user experiences? We are looking for a User Researcher ideally with government experience to get stuck into some really meaty projects transferring a complex paper-based system to a seamless digital experience.
Working to protect the public and create a transparent and responsive system; UX is a core element for this client and this is an exciting time to work as a member of their team as they work to digitalise and transform their services which are currently predominantly paper based.
With digital as the principal focus for this client, creating digital services people prefer to use over other channels, the User Researcher will be a key contributor to developing key products used by the masses.
As User Researcher you will work closely with UX designers and UX content designers as well as the broader team of developers, creative, legal, senior management etc. to create actionable insights and produce great online services.
· Plan, design and lead usability testing sessions.
· Test new products and concept developments through various methods; user requirements, prototype testing, guerrilla research etc.
· Devise appropriate research strategies to produce focused insights which influence design, turning concepts into high end services.
· Present reasonable conclusions from complex evidence and data.
· Challenge assumptions to progress with constructive outcomes.
As User Researcher you will be a key figure in the service team with excellent analytical and problem solving skills with both quantitative and qualitative experience in order to turn the complex into simple services for the masses.
Do you have…
· Experience with a variety of user testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights?
· Ability to be a persuasive advocate and confidence in speaking with senior stakeholders, challenging assumptions though able to compromise when beneficial?
· Proven experience working in an agile environment within a diverse team?
· Experience using metrics and user feedback to define/refine user experience?
· Government experience?
Sound like you? If so please APPLY below.