UI / UX Designer for VR Product Team – £50-60,000
UI / UX Designer for VR Product Team in London – £50-60,000
CONTACT ME FOR IN DEPTH INFORMATION- STEALTHY START UP !
I’m currently working with a VR product team based in the heart of Tech City. They are currently a team of 10, not including the hundreds of creators who contribute to their platform globally on a regular basis.
Due to a rapidly expanding client base they are seeking to grow their team with the addition of another developer and a UI/UX Designer.
They have already built out their initial product, and are now looking at new innovative and interactive experience tools which allow individuals to be creative. Amazingly, they have already done deals regarding integration with the world’s biggest social network which indicates rapid growth ahead.
They are financially well backed and will be going to a second round of funding at the end of the year. Their product is currently used by some of the worlds biggest media organisations and agencies with many further collaboration deals in the pipeline.
You will be responsible for working across the responsive web platform and also working on the actual interactive product getting involved in;
- working with data analytics and user data, crafting the user journeys , and owning the end to end UX
- design the look and feel of the responsive website
- work on the sales funnels
You should have;
- Extensive design experience and be fully proficient in responsive web design
- An expert at working in Sketch & InVision with some work in Photoshop
- Solid understanding of UX principles and using data to drive your design
Highly beneficial but not essential
- basic video editing skills ( stitching / touch up etc)
- ecommerce experience
This is a tremendous opportunity to get involved with a fast moving start-up as part of a tech savvy, motivated team who are super passionate about digital and their product.
CLICK APPLY TO HEAR MORE