UI Product Designer needed for a Social Music Platform
UI Designer for Social Music Start Up in East London – £45,000 - £50,000
If Myspace and Spotify had a love child this Social start- up would be it. Based in the heart of East London this creative start-up is in its exciting stages of releasing their Mobile application
The Product itself is building a social community for music lovers where they can join ‘groups’ and be able to receive various exclusive products from the artists they follow, whether that be a new song, upcoming events or music they have been streaming. Features also include fans of artists connecting with like-minded music fans and creating a community like no other.
The Role as UI Designer
As the product evolves this will require a UI Product designer to get hands on with the product and work with a small team to lead this product to launch and beyond – The role itself will work across all innovation products across all digital platforms. In this position you will have the chance to work with Music lovers to create the perfect product that is inspired by the reason why this product exists, ‘the fans!’ – This will involve challenging design patterns, pushing the boundaries and innovate customer interactions so it truly becomes the best experience on a Social music platform.
Day to Day responsibilities will include:
- Designing for all products across all digital platforms
- Designing new and Improving existing features of the mobile app
- Working with Users and building prototypes based on user testing sessions.
- Workshopping ideas in scrum teams (UX, UI, Tech + Product Managers)
As a UI Product designer you will be a craftsman aswell as a team player – You will have a drive to create the best products out there and you will constantly be critical about how you can make things better for the users.
Some things that we are looking for:
- 4 years+ experience working on mobile products.
- Portfolio Demonstrating UI, and Mobile Responsive experiences
- Web based Prototyping experience, eg Invision
- Slick presentation skills – the ability to get people excited about what you have designed.
- Team player – experience working with all disciplines (Tech, UX, Product Managers)
Nice to haves:
- A Sketch user – prior experience would a big bonus
- Motion Design – UI mockups and rapid prototypes
- Illustration skills
Hopefully this gives you a great insight into this great opportunity . Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.