UI Designers for Boutique Service Design Agency £30-50,000
UI Designer for Boutique Service Design Agency for Service Design Agency in London – £30,000 - 50,000
I am working with a boutique Customer Experience agency based at the heart of East London’s tech city. They are currently seeking to increase their UI Design team, adding a MW UI Designer due to a growing number of projects with well-known brands. They are working across a breadth of clients across a range of sectors including retail, technology, the service industry and data seeking to take a holistic look at business challenges & customer experience and creating a range of innovative cross-platform solutions.
The agency is of a boutique size and you will join a team of pretty exceptional UX & Service Designers, coming together from a varied background of big name agencies. As a team, they are focused on crafting beautiful but highly functional experiences based on solid business, data and user validations, that solve real problems and deliver measurable, value adding impact. The team are driven & highly collaborative, flexible and coolheaded to work in what is a fast-paced agency environment with changing client requirements.
We are working to hire a MW Designer for their team who has a real passion for crafting considered UI’s and strives to work with UX to create intelligent User Experiences. They are looking for a Designer who has potentially come from an agency background and understands the nature of working across multiple client projects. They are ideally looking to see in your portfolio a mix of projects including both client work and original projects which demonstrate your creativity as they are interested in seeing insight into your personal design thinking & rationale.
To be considered for this role you should have;
- Experience working in a UI Design role with a portfolio demonstrating this work including your UI & your design thinking skills including cross-platform work – be it responsive web, mobile app, tablet products etc.
- A real passion for the design industry and a knowledge of current styles / best practice
- An eye for detail, a love of pixel perfection alongside a desire to produce high-quality work
- A happy go lucky demeanour, passionate about what you do and a love of collaborative working.
- Articulate communication skills, comfortable presenting your ideas to your team & clients alike.
- Strong skills in Sketch, InVision or Prototyping tools of choice + the Adobe Suite.