UI Designer for Parenting Tech Brand – Circa £40,000
UI Designer for Parenting Tech Brand in London – Circa £40,000
My client is an innovative parenting technology brand, behind one of the most interesting products to date out on the market for both parents and children. As a brand, they are growing fast, thanks to one of the most successful funding campaigns ever & growing user base. Now, they need a designer to guide the products visually, improving quality & polish whilst remaining fun & friendly.
As Lead Designer, you will work closely with the CMO, Product Team and Product Officer and will have the opportunity to take complete ownership of the brands look and feel across multiple platforms.
This role would suit a MW Designer looking to step into a sole designer role, where you will be shortly joined by a UX Designer to form a small agile product team.
You will be working across;
- Mobile app product & features
- Responsive web work
- Online Advertising / Social Media Assets
- Ideating around the physical product design
- Lead the design process from concept to delivery, with a User Centred approach with everything you do.
- Invigorate the brand with original & engaging designs
- Keep the team up to date with digital & design trends
You should have;
- A solid portfolio demonstrating your work
- Experience working across mobile app / responsive web projects
- Solid understanding of UCD Principles & implementation
- A proactive, self-starting nature.
- Experience working in either Ecomm / Retail / Fintech would be highly desirable.
- Video editing or storyboard animation skills
- Basics of HTML and CSS