UI Designer for Artificial Intelligence Led Identity Product
MW UI Designer for Digital Identiy Internet Start Up in London – £40,000 - £45,000
I’m currently seeking a super switched on & passionate UI designer for a well funded secure digital identity start up, to come in at a super exciting time to further grow the product pre launch!
Who are they? They have created a digital identity system that offers free identity checking system, which can be utilised for a wealth of purposes from securely registering with sites without usernames or passwords to checking that people and organisations are who they say they are – useful for every purpose from dating sites to online shopping!
The product itself is highly technology focused utilizing both artificial intelligence & human verification processes – nothing like this has been done before in the consumer space!
Currently in product development stage you will literally be responsible for helping get the product out to market with the best possible look and feel as part of the highly ambitious design team, iterating across multiple products & services.
As a brand they are global start up who are set to launch in the UK, USA and India to name just a few countries by the end of the year. Currently standing at around 45 people but are rapidly growing due to the impressive progress being made so far.
In short they are a really secure start up, with big advertising and marketing budgets who really believe in the value of UX & UI as a core aspect of their product.
The Role as MW UI Designer
Coming in at the pre launch stage stages you will work on a new exciting identify product championing the UI and helping to define, adapt and grow it. Reporting to the Head of Design you will be working alongside 2 UI designers, Senior UXD and a Senior UX contractor.
You will work with the user at the heart of everything you do seeking to deliver the best experience possible.
This will include working on;
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including UXers, and developers from concept to development across the multi-platform product including Android & iOS
- developing the brand across mobile & web
- pairing your vision for UI with improving key metrics
- evangelising UI design and UCD as best practice within the business
- mentoring Junior Designers
You will be joining a highly collaborative team where there is a huge amount of discussion & team work to produce a multi-platform product. It’s a really interesting time to join as there is a lot of ongoing evolution of the product so lots of opportunity to influence.
You should be an experienced MW Designer keen to come in and get stuck into interesting design challenges whilst working in a highly collaborative environment.
You will have;
- a strong up to date digital portfolio showing multiple interesting projects
- responsive web, mobile & app design experience
- strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- a passion for pixel perfection, with meticulous attention to detail
- experience of sketching / rapid prototyping using InVision
- experience transforming wireframes into beautiful visuals
- an understanding of html & css would be highly beneficial
- experience within a fast paced, agile environment!
This truly is an awesome opportunity where you can come in at the early stages, helping to define and take the product to market and help it further grow and develop!
They offer good career progression within a great team, really nice offices, and flexible work-life balance, if you need to work a day from home then you can!