UI Designer for TOP SECRET Digital Product Start-up – £40,000 – £60,000
UI Designer for Top Secret Digital Product Start-Up in Central London – £40,000 - £60,000
Do you want to be part of an exciting new mobile app set to be a game changer in the social networking space?
My client are currently building out their team as they work on this exciting new messaging and communication platform aimed at the Gen Y market and are keen to take on the big players in their space – think Snapchat, Whatsapp & Twitter in one. Having already secured serious funding, they are currently moving towards their global launch date & are keen to add to their already extensive team.
They are looking to add to their Product Team with a couple of key hires including you the UI Designer in addition to growing their User Experience team. You will be coming in to join a super passionate team with background across the big digital names, keen to push forward and create a seriously exciting product.
Culture wise they also have a lot going on, it’s a young & enthusiastic team with a work hard play hard vibe. They occupy a super slick office space in a great Central London location.
They are keen to meet talented UI Designers who have strong experience working on a digital product, preferably with mobile app experience & start up experience is always beneficial.
The Role as UI Designer
The role itself will require the UI Designer to be hands on, as in this position you will have the opportunity to design some fun, vibrant and slick designs that will appeal to your targeted younger demographic. With this role you will have the chance to work with some of the most innovative designers in the industry, so you will be required to know your craft and have the ability to back up your decisions and designs.
Day to Day responsibilities will include….
- Designing for a product across both iOS and Android
- Designing new features and functions for the app
- Creating slick and energetic user interface designs
- Working collaboratively with Product Managers, Devs and other designers within your team
As the UI Designer you will have strong mobile experience across both IOS and Android, you will have the desire to design for a young demographic and have the drive to create one of the biggest social media platforms out there.
You would have preferably come from a start-up background, though not essential, but you must have an interest into how a start-up works.
You should have:
- Previous experience working on a digital product & 3 years plus experience working in a Digital Design role
- A solid Portfolio demonstrating digital design work including native mobile work
- Expert skills across the Adobe Suite
- Rapid Prototyping skills within InVision, Marvel , Sketch Etch
- The ability to work in a fast paced collaborative environment
- A mobile start-up back ground would be beneficial
If this sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV to progress to the next stage.