Mobile App Designer for awesome Music App Start-Up
Mobile App Designer for awesome Social Music App Start-up in South West London – £30,000 - £45,000
Are you ready to take the next step in your career & join an innovative & high energy mobile Social music app start-up with awesome userbase ? This is your the chance to join at a crucial stage and play a key part in taking the app to the next level!
Based in the heart of South West London, they are a small, fast paced app start-up already dominating their sphere with a huge amount of high profile supporters ranging from high profile music stars to international sports players.They’ve already had a handful of accolades despite still being a young product & have already rolled out to wearable tech.
The Role as Mobile App Designer
They are looking for a talented mobile app / digital product designer who has prior experience working on both iOS & Android apps .
You will join the company asthe the Lead Designer you will take full responsibility & ownership of the visual output of the brand and report directly to the CEO.
You will work across the entire product in an agile work process from concepting and sketching to producing high level wireframes in addition to taking responsibility for the UX journeys through the application.
In addition to this you will get to ;
- design all screens and journey
- take responsibility for maintaining a consistent brand identity across all platforms
- define brand styling throughout typography, colour, iconography and animation
- create functional specifications for the dev & QA teams
In addition to taking responsibility for the look & experience of our apps & responsive web site you will need to create assets & presentations for the product.
You will be a talented mobile app / digital product designer who has prior experience working on both iOS & Android apps , keen to join a fast paced start-up environment.
You should have a passion for music and social media, alongside a love of new technology.
You will :
- have a solid portfolio demonstrating your experience & track record of delivering apps for both Android & iOS app store!
- really understand User Centric Design principles & slick UI design.
- be fluent in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- have previous experience of prototyping and creating apps
- be experienced in working with a development team
- have strong communication skills and an ability to clearly communicate your design rationale
- all round design skills across mobile, responsive web and print.
Not neccessary but highly beneficial ….
- experience planning & delivering documentation
- experience with prototyping tools such as InvisionApp
- experience in animation or video creation
If this sounds like something of interest don’t hesitate to APPLY below ! Please send an up to date CV & link to your portfolio.