MW UI Designer for Leading Fashion E-Retailer
MW UI Designer for E Commerce in Central London – £40000 - £45,000
Fancy working for one of the world’s biggest online fashion Etailers? Setting the pace of the worldwide fashion, my client is looking for a talented UI designer help drive their digital experience forward, developing a smarter interface and creating harmonious interaction between the sites two key divisions.
As one of the world’s biggest fashion Etailers with even bigger ambitions, the top talent is sought to continue to keep the brand moving forward and constantly innovating to stay ahead of the game. The company strives to put the customer first, by truly aiming to understandwhat they want and need from their online shopping experience.
You will work as part of large digital team in a trendy & creative workspace in Central London. The working environment is fun with a social culture, great staff perks and a Soho eaterie-esque canteen!
The Role as MW UI Designer
As UI Designer your role will be heavily mobile focused, developing the app and taking it to the next stage in customer experience through both IOS and Android.
You will be working within the Experience team to ensure that not only do our visuals look great, but that they function to provide a sleek and stress-free ecommerce experience. Creating a smart and functional interface to meet the needs of a demanding generation on the move
- Work across multiple channels within the business specialising in mobile, tablet, IOS and Android.
- Get hands on with a range of exciting fashion projects, helping to keep the brand as a market leader!
- Work with the Product Owner & UX Architect to understand customer journeys and integrate this into your designs.
- Provide solutions for split testing
- Extend and manage the UI Style Guide.
As UI designer you should be of Senior to MW level with 3-4+ years industry experience, passionate about design and keen to take your career to the next level. You should be ahead of the game, up to date with the latest design trends & an interest in fashion is highly beneficial.
- Have an extensive portfolio demonstrating pixel perfect designs for multiple platforms including mobile, tablet & desktop
- Be an expert across the Adobe Suite
- Solid understanding of the importance of layout & typography
- Strong communication skills & a passion for communicating your ideas with others
- Have a genuine passion for visual design and creating usable experiences which add value.
- An appreciation of UX
- A strong understanding of responsive design
Ecommerce design experience would be beneficial.
If you’re a UI Designer looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career with one of the most iconic ecommerce brands in the world, look no further! Click below to apply!