UI / UX Designer for Big Data Product Consultancy
UI / UX Designer for Big Data Consultancy in East London – £40,000 - 50,000
This is a rare opportunity to join a Multi-National Consultancy with an strong reputation within their field. You will have the opportunity to work across large scale, data driven projects whilst having the opportunity to grow your career through funded training and development opportunities built into your role.
A Swiss- established consultancy, they pride themselves on high quality yet innovative and intelligent smart digital solutions, working across large scale software products for numerous sectors including aviation, healthcare & security. They orchestrate digital transformation projects of considerable scale for a number of high profile clients.
In terms of working style they operate in small agile teams and encourage collaborative teamwork. They offer a very generous allowance for both work related and non-work courses which may take your fancy – progression and self-development is highly encouraged. Through this employees are encouraged to hone their specialist niche allowing them to deliver exceptional solutions to their clients.
They also offer a fantastic ‘Work Life Balance’ which is often unheard of within consultancies with flexible working hours encouraged and no expectations of overtime.
The Role as UI / UX Designer
As a UI / UX Designer, this is a great chance to grow your skill set in a product focused environment, working across a broad number of sectors on complex product. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team where you will;
- Gather and pin down client requirements , seek to solve their real large scale problems with viable and innovative digital solutions which not only meet the vision but become beautiful user experiences.
- Design high quality systems across a range of platforms / screens, from mobile apps to kiosks and everything in between!
- Work from concept to delivery transforming ideas into wireframes / mockups !
- Work in continuous design techniques, constantly refining / testing and iterating your designs!
- Be super flexible and keen to learn new tech ( fully funded training!)
You will be smart, switched on & super passionate about what you do with a real love of design craft, constantly curious. As a designer you should be keen to further develop specialist skills in the UX / UI space whilst working on large scale digital products.
As well as the above, you will also possess:
- Extensive experience of multi-platform, responsive interaction design across both web & mobile. ( Data heavy work is highly beneficial)
- Experience in user testing methodologies
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS
- Ability to demonstrate your ideas visually through rapid prototypes
- Ability to question customers to gain maximum insight to their needs
- Great communication and team-work skills
- Proactive, not reactive- you get things done!
If this sounds like you, apply with your up to date CV and Folio!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive only successful applicants may be contacted – please contact me directly to book portfolio and cv review sessions.