Lead UI Designer for Online Service Provider – Salary TBC
Lead UI Designer for Online Services Provider in London – TBC
I am looking for a Lead UI Designer for one of the fastest growing online service providers in the UK. It is an exciting time to join this organisation as they are going through some massive growth with a large number of acquisitions taking place, adding some serious strings to their bow.
The Role as Lead UI Designer
Based in an incredible central London office, the role as a Lead UI Designer will see you working with a range of cross-functional product teams and building both web and mobile experiences from the ground up. You will have the chance to dip into a variety of UI projects for an ever-growing list of products and services that this brand provides to its customers.
Design and customer experience is held in high regard for the business and is a key focus in their plans for the future. This means that every member of the design department plays a crucial part in helping to shape and evolve the business moving forward.
- Leading a team of three UI Designers.
- Taking UI concepts through to delivery and implementation.
- Design product UI by working closely with fellow team members and stakeholders.
- Following and contributing to the development of the brand guidelines and pattern library.
- Following a strategic and user- cantered design process.
- Conduct competitor analysis and assist with user testing were necessary.
- Ultimately aid in wider business goals and increase revenue through good UI design.
- Provide support to all product teams within the business.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience working in cross-functional product teams and working on a variety of product UI solutions (Responsive Web and Native Apps). Experience working closely to developers, content writers, analysts, product managers and other designers is essential as you will be working with a number of different teams in this role.
You will also demonstrate a strong understanding of design processes with the user driving most of your decisions.
What you will need:
- A strong portfolio of pixel perfect, product UI work ideally from a range of products.
- Experience managing small teams.
- Strong prototyping skills using programs like InVision or equivalent.
- Experience in cross-functional product teams.
- A passion for user-centred design and contributing to smoother user experiences.
- Keep up to date with current UI design trends and techniques.