Front End Developer Needed for Trendy Global Agency
Front End Developer for Global Agency in London – £35,000-£45,000
An Agency is looking for a Front End Developer to join them at this exciting time.
A Leading creative and reputable agency is looking for curious, smart and passionate individuals to join their collaborative culture in their London office on a permanent basis. They live and breathe these core values and behaviours, leadership, openness, people growth, creativity and building relationships. They work with the top exciting forever growing brands such as Coco Cola, Fiat, Audi, Footlocker and Hugo Boss plus many others.
This rare and super exciting opportunity is offering you the chance to work on leading edge projects, a competitive salary as well as an excellent package including a pension scheme, group discounts, flexible hours, childcare vouchers, travel season ticket loan, gym discounts and mortgage advice as well as a relaxed quirky office environment. The office has been set out to cater for high-class talented creative people that are ready to dive in to the digital world by providing pool tables to compete against your colleagues!, in house cafes and bars to unwind after or during a day’s work and music that keeps you motivated throughout your day.
The Role as Front End Developer
You will be a part of a cool team that will help play a big part in developing their target culture of disciplined innovation and collaboration. As a Senior Front End Developer you will be working in cross-functional teams beside other digital gurus such as developers, testers, PM’s and creative’s under highly experienced technical leads. As a team you will contribute to the quality and efficiency of the exciting campaigns to help deliver a top class service
- Advanced knowledge CSS3, and preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS and LESS.
- Knowledge of and experience with front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap.
- Demonstrate commercial experience of contemporary font-end development languages, tools and techniques at a senior level
- Experience with implementing templates within common CMS solutions such as Sitecore, Drupal, Umbraco, Magento and WordPress.
- Possesses significant knowledge, web-related technologies; front-end/back-end architectures, and predominantly client-side MVC/MVP based frameworks.
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Familiar with object oriented CSS and naming conventions, such as SMACCS and BEM.