Technical Architect for a Technology Consultancy
Technical Architect for a Technology Consultancy in Central London – £65,000 - £80,000
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Architect who can provide consulting services as well as leading the technical implementation of next-gen browser and mobile applications.
Designing and building user-centered applications for their clients, this leading digital technology consultancy are specialists in complex UI’s for their wide range of industry clients. Historically successful in the finance sector they have an immediate need for a Technical Architect with experience of web application architecture and a focus on complex front-end software systems.
The Role as Technical Architect
As a Technical Architect you will:
- Have a key role in working closely with the client to take business requirements, architect and develop enterprise web applications.
- Working as part of an agile team of front-end developers and a scrum master you will create solutions to client requirements taking into account current technology constraints and security concerns.
- Gain insight into the client’s technical environment in order to provide advice on relevant and compatible technical solutions.
- You will design the system showing a comprehensive knowledge of the full technology stack solving any issues that arise along the way.
- Being responsible for the discovery phase of projects including technical spiking and workshops.
- Be hands on, working closely with other developers and leading the project from a technical standpoint.
- Document technology best practices and provide technology consultation and evaluation.
To be a suitable candidate you should be:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about technology, you will be up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies and have the ability to bring this knowledge into your plans and discussions.
- An excellent communicator, you should be able to interact with colleagues, clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong leader and manager you should show proven ability to lead and deliver projects as the Technical Architect.
- Experienced in a wide range of web technologies, you should have experience of architecting applications which interface with enterprise systems taking into account performance, localisation, security and scalability.
- Experienced in agile software development and delivery using best practice techniques.