Tech start-up seeks UI designer – £60,000 – Central London
UI Designer for Tech start-up in Central London – £60,000
Revolutionary transportation start-up seeks a brave and ambitious UI Designer
The vibrant tech start-up is set to offer commuters a cheaper and simpler way from getting to A to B. This transportation start up is a sophisticated and intuitive technology platform that enables user who are traveling the same direction to share their ride. Founded in early 2014 this product is launching to an international market in the upcoming months so are seeking an ambitious and daring UI designer to help evolve this product.
The Role as UI Designer
As the role of UI designer you will be heavily involved with the aspects of this product, from designing beautifully crafted user interfaces to building new features and functionalities for the app.
Whilst working in agile, collaborative environment, every day will be different and you will be expected to think on your feet and evolve your skills with the app whilst being an expert in all forms of creative design.
As the launch of this product is happening in the New Year responsibilities prior to this will include
- Designing innovative, coherent and beautiful new mobile interfaces, across platforms (primarily Android and iOS native apps)
- Being a brand guardian – establishing and evolving our design standards and guidelines, and ensuring that designs are in line with our online brand guidelines and usability standards.
- Be involved with the testing of your designs and work to improve them based on learnings.
- Work shopping ideas with your team members ensuring the best possible design and being executed
The start- up is looking for a super talented UI designer/creative all-rounder to join our very talented, dynamic team (Full time). You MUST be a self-starter, problem solver, out-of-the-box thinker with unconventional creative skills and great attention to details. This role would suit a brave ambitious and passionate designer who’s fed up of mainstream design and looking for new creative challenges.
- Your design portfolio will be cutting edge and superbly beautiful UI
- A Design/Technology junkie obsessed with making beautiful things
- You will have a good understanding of user experience, designing for mobile, responsive, and up-to-date on new technology and the importance of brand.
- At least 3+ years agency experience or working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional visualisation skills
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe CC
- Well versed with Android/iOS design & production complexity
- Understands 1x, 2x, 3x, retina resolution & screen densities
- Proficient animation skills (After Effects, Motion, Framer, Quartz)
- A sense of fun with a good sense of humour as the atmosphere of the team is light-hearted
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.