Linux Systems Administrator for a digital agency
Linux Systems Administrator for a digital agency in Camden, Central London – £35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a digital agency based in Camden who are hiring a Systems Administrator to oversee the maintenance and continuous improvement of internal hardware and software systems as well as providing support to internal teams. As Systems Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining, configuring and managing all hardware, network and systems throughout the business ensuring that everything runs at optimum efficiency.
- Provide systems and networking hands-on support throughout the business
- Responsible for running regular backup and capacity checks
- Apply security fixes where necessary
- Assess the condition of systems on a regular basis, making suggestions on improvements
- Work closely with the development team and create high performance solutions to technical problems
- Create and maintain internal guidelines for key systems throughout the business.
- Passionate about network, database and security administration
- Experienced in the maintenance of MySQL databases as well as Linux OS (CentOS / Ubuntu) system admin.
- Previous experience managing Firewell policies and working with DNS administraiton
- Highly experienced in Apache and/or Nginx web servers
- Strong time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
This is an opportunity to work for a digital company with outstanding employee benefits and a an exciting work culture. Based in the heart of Camden this agency are working on behalf of leading clients to deliver the highest quality digital work.