Service Designer For Creative Agency
Service Designer for Creative Agency in London – up to £65,000
If you are looking for a new challenge as a service designer by working with a range of world known high-class brands then this is the role for you!
Our client prides themselves on delivering innovative and intuitive solutions both in the UK and further afield. They boast a string of high profile clients including fin tech and one very popular children’s entertainment company. They are a unique blend of combing extensive user research with their years of experience to deliver meaningful and beautiful user centred designs. Based in beautiful offices in the heart of east London they have a great benefits package that really assures your well-being. They are a social bunch and have a great work life balance which they believe increases productivity in the workplace.
The Role as Service Designer
This role will see you using your past experience and user research to respond to users and clients’ needs with innovative solutions that correspond with both time and budget constraints. You will be the go to for service design with junior members of staff looking at you for guidance and direction on projects.
- Creating Service design blueprints and concepts as wel as user scenarios as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Conducting user research in various methods such as; one on one interviews, contextual enquiry and ethnographic studies
- Continually evaluating and improving your personal and company methods and processes to ensure the best solution is always offered for both clients and users
- present customer insights and strategy documentation such as Personas customer journey maps and storyboards
To be suited to this role you will be an established senior UX designer with 5+ years’ experience who is now looking for their next challenge by working with some great brands on some fascinating projects. An ideal candidate will have a great attitude for open communication and team collaboration. You will have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work and motivate yourself as well as an agile design team. You will have had past experience working as part of a small team whilst mentoring team members with less experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A real passion for user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment