Service Design Lead required for Customer Experience Agency
Service Design Lead for Customer Experience Agency in London – up to £70,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Design Lead to join a specialist customer experience agency who provide meaningful and valued solutions to a variety of sectors. The role will be split between leading a small team whilst also being a hands on Service Designer. Our client is looking for someone who can translate big ideas into detailed designs for memorable customer experiences across a wide variety of sectors.
The customer experience agency works with clients in sectors including travel, broadcasting and automotive to name a few. The talented team (approx. 40) is made up of researchers, strategists and designers at various levels. Working in a highly collaborative way, they specialise in producing multichannel solutions and the impressive client roster is testament to their successful work approach.
The Role as Service Design Lead
This is a career defining opportunity for a driven Service Designer looking to lead a team (between 2 to 5 people) in a client facing role. You will be responsible for leading the delivery of all aspects of the project, from research and insight right through to delivering prototypes and implementing plans. Working on a number of projects at once, it is important that you are organised and can delegate accordingly.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Leading and mentoring a team to inspire consistent best in class deliverables
- Manage the budget and resources for various projects
- Present insightful and strategic solutions to senior stakeholders
As a Service Design Lead within a small agency, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact through developing the processes and offerings beyond the current offerings. The ideal candidate will drive the key accounts and pro-actively identify new opportunities for the business. As a though leader within the Service Design field, you will be encouraged to write and speak on behalf of the agency at conferences and events.
- Excellent design skills, encompassing design research, concepting, and implementation
- Ability to coach and mentor junior staff members to develop their capabilities and project delivery
- Real problem solver with a strong creative and analytical eye
- Experience of conducting meetings and workshops with a diverse audience
- Strong cross sector experience within Service Design roles