Senior/Lead UX Designer for Exciting Global Footwear Brand – Upto £500/day
UX Designer for Footwear Brand in Putney – £500 per day
Global footwear brand is looking for an experienced UX designer who is passionate about retail to join their exciting digital transformation. You’ll play a pivotal role in overhauling the UX within the website and revolutionise the way users engage with the brand.
Our client is an innovative retail brand with a global reach that want to completely overhaul their current website. You’ll be working in a fun and friendly environment for a company that values and supports each and every one of its employees and places a strong emphasis on training and career progression. As a brand they constantly strive to raise the bar on everything they do, from their products and customer service, to the environment their employees work in.
The Role as UX Designer
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment where as a UX designer your work will truly be valued. You will be given the autonomy to operate as you choose to support the redesigning of the brand new website.
You will be:
- Facilitating, managing and running your own user testing
- Identifying any problems that arise and coming up with challenges and solutions
- Assessing what is and isn’t working within the current functionality and finding out why
- Collaborating with the brand and suppliers to provide new strategies
- Supporting the brand by fully integrating UX into their current processes
- Engaging with stakeholders, representing user insights and running workshops
As an ideal candidate you will be:
- An excellent communicator, able to work well within a collaborative environment
- Comfortable in a consultative role, really able to communicate the value of UX within the company
- A born influencer who is confident at liaising with stakeholders
- Well versed in retail, with excellent commercial awareness
- Able to hit the ground running, adapting to challenges and providing solutions
- Passionate about all things digital!
This is a really exciting change to join a brand that offers a great work life balance, with social events throughout the year and a global wellbeing programme.