Senior UX Designer with UI or Front End skills for Consultancy Client
Senior UX/UI Designer for Software Consultancy in London – £50,000 - £70,000
Are you a Senior UX Designer with a background in UI or Front End Development whose seeking a new and exciting challenge for a consultancy who really cares for their staff. If so then read on!
Transforming ideas into reality, this Software Engineering consultancy helps its clients achieve their full potential focussing on compete digital transformations that meet their clients specific business needs. Their reputation is key to their success which is why they truly believe in their employees, hiring the best talent though nurturing and developing that talent; offering extensive 4 weeks a year training opportunities both on and off site as a mandatory requirement for every employee.
Boasting central offices in London “Tech City” you will also get the opportunity to work closely with their clients at their own establishments within central London giving you the opportunity to really know the client and their business needs and make the bespoke user-centric software your proud to be a part of. They also believe in working flexible hours eradicating “over time” as they trust their employees to put the hours in when they are needed and work shorter days to restore balance.
The Role as Senior UX/UI Designer
As Senior UX/UI Designer you will be an integral part of the overall digital transformations of your clients, working in small internal teams whilst maintaining strong communication with the client to build, test and develop software that meet their business needs.
Your day to day will include though is not limited to…
· Developing existing client relationships and managing expectations to understand what it is the client actually needs.
· Facilitate the clients product expectations through research, ideation, and translating concepts into visual representations; wireframes, prototypes, mock ups, that implement intuitive user experiences
· Creating valuable systems that address these business needs
· Working collaboratively with multiple disciplinary teams in an agile manner whilst utilising multiple different processes and methodologies.
The ideal Senior UX/UI designer for this role will have a diverse skill set, able to work in small agile teams to build and develop intuitive systems for this consultancies clients.
Do you have…
· Experience working in multi-functional agile teams to develop and refine UX/UI requirements throughout a development process?
· Experience of rapidly testing and iterating your designs to develop user-centred designs?
· A portfolio demonstrating delivery of optimised wireframes, user journeys/stories, prototypes, mock ups etc. across multiple platforms.
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScrpt
· A real passion for user centred design and eagerness to continuously grow and develop your skillset?
Sound like you? Then Apply below