Senior UX Designer required to join Global Healthcare Communications Agency
Senior UX Designer for Global Healthcare Communications Agency in West London – up to £65,000
A Senior UX Designer is required for a hands-on role within a healthcare communications agency based in West London. This is a unique opportunity to create better experiences in order to improve healthcare brands awareness and promoting healthier living.
The client is a global healthcare communications network that spans 11 countries and employs over 5,000 talented people across the globe. The agency specialize in many areas including medical education, advertising and sales/marketing to name a few.
This is an exciting opportunity where you can really make a difference as a UX Designer, by delivering content and experiences with real meaning. With the company strategy focusing on developments within digital, you will be working on omni-channel healthcare products. Working on a wide variety, you will be helping clients transform themselves through changes in technology, creativity, their digital capabilities and strategy.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
As the Senior UX Designer in the creative team, you will design experiences across multiple platforms including websites, social media and mobile. You will be an integral member of the digital team, participating in strategic engagements that will include pitch work. There will be an element of travel involved in the role, with visits to other offices primarily in Germany and the US.
- Conduct user research (using various methodologies) to include card sorting, usability testing, in depth one on one interviews, surveys etc.
- Create user journeys, personas, scenarios, and low and high fidelity prototypes
- Present your findings and solutions back to key stakeholders in various formats (story-boarding, sketches, PPTs etc.)
- Working collaboratively, motivate and inspire colleagues to learn more about UX and keep on top of industry trends through attending events and related meet-ups
As a global leader in their field, our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer that will continually evolve the UX capabilities, scoping out new technologies and tools. Agency experience would be desirable along with the ability to think strategically and contribute on this level.
- Experience of working on a wide range of projects for web, mobile and social media
- An up -to-date portfolio showing your design thinking and processes
- Confident in leading client and user workshop to help shape future products
- Ability to use the latest UX software (to include Axure or Omnigraffle) to create site maps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
With lots of exciting new projects ahead, our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible so please get in touch for more information!