Senior UX Designer required for Luxury Automotive Client within an Agency
Senior UX Designer for Automotive Client in London – up to £65,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior UX Designer to join a full-service design agency whose mission is to inject creativity and innovation into every solution for their clients. Our client is looking for a user advocate to join their expanding UX team to deliver forward-looking customer experiences.
As a full-service design agency that specialises in creative, strategy and technology offerings you will be working with a wide range of clients. There will be a lot of variation in the UX deliverables that you produce as the company offerings are vast and include services such as Cyber Security, mobile banking apps and enterprise portals to name a few.
There is a real buzz in the newly opened offices in Central London, with lots of open spaces and collaboration areas that accommodate the agile methodology used by the teams during product development.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
As a Senior UX Designer, you will play a key role in managing the end to end user experience process for various client projects. Working within an agency environment with the backing of a global brand, you can make a real impact within the business to bring creative ideas and enhance existing methodologies.
- Meeting with clients to scope out and plan UX projects; gathering business requirements, meeting with various stakeholders, liaising with other teams within the agency and deciding on a project plan
- Combining the client business requirements with user research insight to produce high quality UX deliverables that accomplish project objectives
- Manage a team of UX designers across multiple projects
- Work collaboratively across the different teams within the agency (creative, development, project managers) as well as the teams on site at the client offices
- Inspire and mentor the junior members of the team
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer who is keen to learn about new technologies, experiment with innovative ideas and mentor junior staff. While reporting to the UX Lead, you will also have the opportunity to manage a team of UX Designers. It is important that you keep on top of UX trends in the industry in order to share these with the team and learn together. As an influential team player, you will be a true user advocate who is interested in the mobile space and its evolution.
- Expert knowledge of the end to end UX process
- Strong portfolio to show your high quality deliverables and most interesting projects
- Ability to design, plan and facilitate user research and testing workshops
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders (both internally and on site with client)
- Highly competent using various UX tools and knowledge of UX best practice