Senior UX Designer for Product Development specialists
Senior UX Designer for Product Development Specialists in London – £50,000 - £60,000
Great opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to join this Software Product Development giant.
As a Senior UX you will play a pivotal role in advocating the needs of the user through design-concepts, workshops and team collaboration. You will work within a multi-disciplined project team that consists of service designers, business consultants, account managers, and technical wizards.
The key is to conceptualize and design the interaction for users across multiple platforms and devices. We design across native applications, physical products, internal UI interfaces and responsive websites.
This role will focus on client leadership and thinking deeply about how the interaction design can satisfy business objectives through UX requirement gathering. In workshops you will influence stakeholders to incorporate insights from user research, customer data and apply design using tools across InVision and Sketch.
Over time my client will continue to scale our design studio across London, Manchester, Stockholm and Zurich. This will create increasing opportunities for you to lead teams. A key part of our management theme is for you to play a visible role in mentoring other team members and contributing to thought-leadership projects within the industry. Success will result from ensuring that design output is of the highest standard and partnering with the management team to ensure the UX team is busy across projects.
My client have nurtured a curious, smart and collaborative working environment. Our design teams are involved in strategic conversations with senior stakeholders and use design more broadly to help achieve business objectives. With our heritage in service and industrial design we aim to push the boundaries of what is possible. Our team is driven by the needs of the users and shaping the experience based on their emotional needs. The research team also provides insights on what the future could look like and we blend this with our design-approach to help our clients innovation core services and products.
- Lead UX aspects of responsive-design projects
- Partner with Business teams onsite with clients to draw and test new designs
- Gather requirements to present an MVP solution
- Lead the data analysis and development of mental models and customer-journey maps
- Serve as UX Lead for new-business activities, presentations and estimates
- Lead user research and usability testing activities
- Present research findings and recommendations to internal and external teams
- Collaborate with content strategy leads on hierarchy and taxonomy
- Collaborate with creative leads on process, interaction design and flows
- Hands on creation site maps, flows, navigation strategies and wireframe prototypes and annotations
- Present design work to internal team as well as clients
- Delegate work to more junior UX designers as needed/appropriate
- Mentor associate-level UX designers
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like to learn more then please apply with your CV and portfolio.