2 x Senior UX Designers for Innovative Hospitality Apps Provider
Senior UX Designer for Innovative Hospitality Apps Provider in Central London, Zone 1 – £50,000 - £55,000
Two talented Senior UX Designers are required to join an innovative hospitality apps provider in Central London. You will be designing cutting edge applications for some of the world's most luxurious and well-known hotels and restaurants. This is a great time to join a fast-growing, dynamic company to work across a wide portfolio of projects.
Our client is a medium sized agency (~40 in the London office) in Central London. There are currently 3 in the design team and they are recruiting for two Senior level UX Designers. Having recently received another round of investment, the company are going from strength to strength, dominating the hospitality apps sector within the European and Asian markets.
Working in an Agile environment, the UX Designers will work closely with the UX/UI Manager, Product Managers and development team.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
An example of a recent project was for a well-known hotel in the UAE. The UX Designer flew over to see the hotel and meet the staff and guests to conduct research into what digital services they’d benefit from. He then designed a mobile app that includes an itinerary planner, room controls from a tablet, a new booking system and a local maps feature.
- Think outside the box and produce truly innovative designs for the hospitality sector
- Evolve white label products using UX best practice
- Lead projects from a UX perspective across mobile, tablet, web apps and wearables
- Introduce new design thinking ideas into the team
- Balance client requirements and user needs with the product development capabilities
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer who will use their initiative and work well both independently and within a team. While this is predominately a UX Designer role, basic HTML skills and a basic understanding of iOS and Android development methods would be beneficial.
- Experience working across the whole UCD process
- Ability to conduct research and choose the best methods for each project
- Looking for an innovative thinker who is happy to work collaboratively
- Keep up to date with design trends and new tech capabilities
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, working on multiple projects at the same time