Senior UX Designer for Global Organisation – Upto £55,000
Senior UX Designer for Global Organisation in London – Upto £55,000
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior UX Designer to join a global institute driving social, economic and environmental change. You will be owning and shaping the role, working in a small team and advocating immense change within their company. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to operate in a team where you won’t have to struggle to get your ideas pushed forward. You’ll be the go-to person for all things UX. If you’re a self-starter who wants to actively make a change, both internally and out in the world then this unique role could be the one for you!
This client, formed 5 years ago by two of the biggest names in the advancement of technological change is set on addressing global challenges, working with businesses and governments to affect positive change all over the world
The Role as Senior UX Designer
You will be the sole UX’r, working in a small team on the end-to-end UX lifecycle on a wide range of tools and services. This role will involve lots of stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering in the discovery stage; you will be constantly experimenting to find out what works and what doesn’t, what the stakeholders want, and defining open standards and service delivery models.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Collaborating with developers to create tools and services that will solve real world problems
- Identifying which research methodologies will be most effective, and conducting user research to understand the needs of the user, and map out the scope of the project
- Constantly engaging with key stakeholders
- Applying a visual element to your UX design process
- Operating within an Agile environment, finding the most effective way to integrate your design practise within an iterative process.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A motivated and driven self-starter who has the confidence to push their ideas forward
- An experienced UX Designer who loves working on products and services that have a real impact
- Experienced within user research, either through education or through practise
- Able to oversee the entire UX lifecycle, ideally with a creative element to their work
- Comfortable working with code and live data
- Confident at guiding the team during the exploratory elements of the projects and applying creative techniques and processes