SENIOR UX DESIGNER FOR GLOBAL CREATIVE AGENCY – £60,000
Senior UX Designer for Creative agency in London – £60,000
Global creative agency is looking for a Senior UX designer who has the propensity to lead a team of two others. You’ll be a part of a thriving network of creativity working on exciting new innovative technologies such as 3D Virtual Reality experiences, with some of the biggest names in the world.
This is your chance to put your stamp on what you think UX could be within this internationally renowned agency. Each project you work on will vary depending on the brand and you will be rotated amongst the brands that you work with to deliver an array of creative projects of any magnitude. This is a great opportunity for you to see your ideas come to life on a global scale and helping to build brands with substance.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
Listening to and understanding the client, and then translating their needs into actions. You’ll be redesigning the interactive experience, collaborating with the creative and planning teams and affirming the role of UX within the creative brief. You’ll be given the autonomy to operate how you choose, managing a team of two others to produce results that reinvent the way the consumer engages with the brand.
You will be
- Leading projects and pitches, responsible for expanding UX within the company and the direction it takes
- Presenting both internally and in front of the clients and articulating your recommendations about UX
- Able to demonstrate your vast knowledge of UX and be able to relay your vision to others
- Leading the UX team with confidence and networking with the best talent out there
- Confident and articulate with the ability to inspire those around them
- Excellent client-facing skills. Being able to understand their work and their requirement is integral
- Intuitive and innovative. Must understand the value of their discipline and their research
- Passionate, energetic, assertive and driven with the willingness to succeed
- A wealth of UX experience which drives their focus
- Fluent in responsive design with at least 5 years’ experience in the UX life cycle of successful web/mobile/software applications
You’ll be working in a buzzing, collaborative environment which places huge emphasis on individual wellbeing, with an in-house fitness director and a masseuse on Fridays…and even a tennis court in reception! With over 1000 employees in numerous offices across the globe, this is your chance to be part of something huge.