Senior UX Designer for Well Known Retail brand.
Senior UX Designer + MGT of 2 for Retail - eCommerce in London – £50,000 - £55,000 + £4k Car Allowance
Senior UX Designer required for leading UK retailer to join their multi-disciplinary UX team committed to leading customer focussed UX design across mobile, apps, web and more. Fantastic opportunity to step up and gain management experience without previous management experience being required.
Working for a well known established UK brand with a vast offline and online presence your role will be to champion the UX design, focussing on both tactical and long term strategic projects from designing new mobile apps to looking at and improving the customer experience, journey across both offline and online.
Reporting to the very experienced head of customer experience you will work within a team of 11 UI, UX and Front End Developers. Amazing opportunity to step up and manage 2 junior UX designers, with the support and mentorship from the head of CX who is willing to mentor and develop your UX skill base but also your management skills. Great place to work, amazing retail discount, large car allowance and great work to life balance makes this a role not to be missed.
The Role as Senior UX Designer + MGT of 2
Championing the UX across the whole customer experience you will help redefine the whole user experience across multiple touch points. You will be working on some exciting projects from looking into new innovative ways in which mobile will redefine the whole shopping experience.
As UX evangelist you will help educate UX throughout the business to highlight the value of it across the business.
- Work with insights and analytics to stay abreast of customer needs and behaviours
- Create sketches, user journeys, wireframes, and prototypes for multiple touch points.
- Work with CX, insight and ops team to implement UX items for the long term road map.
- As Senior/Lead UX Designer it’s important you have at least 4+ years in UX design and ideally can demonstrate projects where you’ve lead or run project
- Vital you’re an excellent communicator and can defend your design decisions to multiple stakeholders with different knowledge of UX.
- Any management experience will be a plus but isn’t a necessity as your manager is happy to develop and mentor you in this space
- Experience designing for mobile across ios and android would be a plus.
This truly is a great time to join and help redefine the customer experience throughout the organisation.