Senior UX Designer For Well Known E-Commerce Brand
Senior UX Designer for Well Known E-Commerce Brand in North London – Up to £55,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading online fashion retailer who are looking to add a talented senior level User Experience Architect to their already well-established Experience Design team.
The company prides itself on having a culture of restless innovation, earning its place as one of the world’s most successful online retailers. They now want to add another Senior User Experience Designer to make a real difference and inspire further innovation in the design team. With a work hard play hard atmosphere, there are lots of perks including with an early finish every Friday and regular clothing sample sales. Based in fantastic offices in London, this is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and fast moving environment.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
As a Senior User Experience Architect you will be responsible for crafting brilliant customer experiences across a suite of digital touchpoints.
Other responsibilities include:
- The planning & execution of research through the project lifecycle to ensure solutions are driven by insight & customer centric
- Responsibility for experience planning activity including the development of strategic frameworks, journey maps, information architecture deliverables and content plans
- Leading interaction design from sketching concepts through to the production of rapid prototypes as part of a lean methodology
- Mentoring & contributing to the career development of less experienced team members
To land the of role as Senior User Experience Architect at this fast growing online fashion retailer you will be a passionate designer who advocates user centred design. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and able to work in a fast paced company to drive business forward through innovative designs and ideas.
Requirements for this role include
- Experience with using UCD in a role
- Being able to solve complex interaction design problems
- Ability to lead workshops
- Being comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders