UX Designer For A Well Established Company With Users At The Heart Of Every Product
UX Designer for Well Established Company in London – Up to £55,000
I am looking for a UX Designer to work with an award winning UK based website that prides itself in its innovation and service.
This well-known client is famed for its innovation in the way that it connects families and loved ones, even winning prestigious awards for this reason. They are now looking to shake up their design team by adding more UX/product designers to work in each delivery team meaning they will be able to take complete ownership of their projects meaning that they will be able to stream line their website in a quicker fashion. They are based in beautiful open plan offices in the heart of East London where they have outdoor game facilities as well as a great benefits package.
The Role as UX Designer
This is a unique opportunity to really take ownership of projects and use your own initiative to create and adapt user journeys based around your findings. For instance you may be given a really open project brief which you are able to use your own methods to conduct research and design as you see fit. This role will not involve any mentoring or management however you will be working very closely with various members of the team and being adaptable is key.
- Taking ownerships of your project, conducting research and delivery as you see fit
- Creating user journeys and working prototypes
- Being able to split your time in a productive way
- Leading the team in conducting user testing an analysis
An ideal candidate will have some past Graphic Design experience as well as a solid UX background, ideally working on complex design solutions. This role would be well suited to a UX designer who either has previously worked in an agile environment or someone who has a big desire to.
- Experience with UX design and research methods
- The ability to lead workshops and take action on your findings
- The ability to steer stakeholders vision of designs
- Being able to understand complex design issues and produce clear effect designs