UX Designer for Online Trading Company
UX Designer for Online Trading Company in London – £30,000 - £40,000
An enthusiastic UX Designer is required to work across the entire UX lifecycle from concept through to implementation within the marketing department at one of the world's largest online trading companies. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on various projects for stockbroking, financial spread betting and contracts for difference trading platforms.
Our client is one of the leading global providers of online financial trading, with impressive offices overlooking the Thames. They have great facilities for user research and testing, including a dedicated UX Lab, Eye-tracking software and heat maps software to name a few. The team benefit from having a wide range of tools in house that can be used to gain insight into projects.
The company currently have a team of 8 UX Designers that you will collaborate with and bounce ideas off. In the marketing department you will be working across various UX projects, receiving training and mentoring from senior members of the team. Along with the competitive salary, other benefits include a performance related bonus, a fantastic pension scheme and monthly gym allowance.
The Role as UX Designer
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for meeting stakeholders, analysing business requirements, planning and facilitating user research and overseeing the full design through to the finished website.
- Conduct user research and facilitate testing (AB and MVT)
- Mentor and educate the team on user centred design thinking and usability best practice
- Line manage and mentor a Junior UX Designer that will be supporting your work
- Work collaboratively with a team of designers, project managers and copywriters
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking UX Designer to bring your own ideas and design suggestions to the team, gaining lots of experience working with the challenges of complex design in a financial services role.
- Experience working within a financial services organisation would be beneficial
- 1+ years experience of producing first-class UX designs with a strong portfolio evidencing your work
- Competent with quantitative research methods and able to use the findings to inform your designs
- Good understanding of Lean/Agile product development methodologies